Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Believe it or not I actually regret selling a Pedersen 1500 I had, it was cheap and had a cracked stock but it's one of the only ones I keep thinking about, i dont know why. Perhaps it's because I thought of it as fairly unique and they were kind of unsung....I'm trying to get it back but I lost all the guys info I sold it to, I'll just keep crying in my beer until I can find it or another one again.

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Coupla times. Once traded in a favored 1100 3" magnum; before I left the shop I bought it back. The dealer was thrilled. Then, got my Perrazi MX-15 L back after I came to my senses.
A good friend and I have sold/bought a particular TM-1 a few times which we now consider "our" gun....

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes and No, if i'm not attached to a gun enough to keep it, then it can stay sold

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I have regretted selling guns but never bought that exact gun back. But I did buy the same model, just maybe a few years newer. For example, in my youth I had to sell my S&W Model 39 and 59. I have since replaced them via Gunbroker. There are more but I won't bore you with the details.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
I've owned over 100 trap guns. I've sold one gun that was the worst shooting gun I ever saw. If the Lord was a trapshooter he'd end up in class D with that gun. The guy I sold it to ask if the gun was a shooter? I said it's a shooter alright as it will take you from class A to D in no time. He still purchased it for his brother. I saw him five years later and he told me his brother could not shoot more than an 18 with that POS. I regretted not melting the gun down.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
Registered
724 Posts
Has anyone ever sold a gun that they regretted selling and then bought it back
Oh, yes, many years ago, when just starting out, I sold a Remington Model 31TC. I will regret that forever. I had both that gun and a Model 12 that I had converted into a trap gun. I shot the Model 12 better and decided I needed the money more than the gun. I know, it was a bad, bad move.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts