Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever had a trap gun or seen that they dont like. i dont mean dont like to shoot, i mean that they just never liked from the begining for some reason. i dont like kolars. dont know why. never picked one up just never liked them?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I used to hate those ugly arse Berettas. Now i shoot my Beretta 682 and love it. Go figure. LOL Those UGB's are still an ugly duckling in my book.---Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
No offense to the guy who made it and/or owned it. I don't remember the make or model but it was on here for sale last year i believe. It had the comb and rib jacked up like 6-8" high. I believe maybe Devault did the mods to it. It possibly was a Beretta 391. No exaggeration what so ever on the height either. He was a Drag Racer too. I shouldered the gun at Rend Lake Shooting Complex. Nice guy but can't remember his name or the gun. Anybody remember that gun? I asked him why and he said why not. It was U-G-L-Y.---Matt

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've always had conflicted feelings about the Remington 90-T. I thinks it's one of the uglier guns out there, but, for some perverse reason, I still have the urge to shoot one.

Guess it's kinda like making love to a fat girl - Fun to do, but you hope none of your friends ever find out!

Kiv

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Browning Recoiless for hunting rifles ..I hate anything from TC break open single shots...all the personality of a corpse

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Not a beauty but still outshines any of the fifty or so pretenders trying to capture my heart is my old TB, pumping along fine after a heart transplant last year (original receiver cracked) and putting together those nice strings of 25s, 50s, and an occasional 99 (got a 100 last year but it must have been a fluke).

That said, I didn't like my Charles Daly Venture, my 101,my three Bt99s (not ugly, none of them just couldn't get with it).

Got an 1100 that shows promise but it is just a gassy 870.

I think this is a dumb thread. You shoot what you like. You go with what wins for you. I put TB in timeout last year and shot another BT. Bt let me down. TB forgave me and shot a fifty out of the vault. Go figure.

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
Those expensive redneck guns.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
+1 on the Glocks.

I can't shoot them ... my trigger finger scrapes along on the bottom of the trigger guard.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My 870TB. But then again, I think the guy pulling the trigger messed it up.

I am sure we will make friends tomorrow when I apologize.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.