Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed when I stopped to pick up some wads that GU had Primers on sale.

Winchester W209 Primers were $115 for 5,000 ($23 x 1,000 or $02.3 centers per primer for those of you cost caluclating at the shell level). It's $119 if you pay by credit card.

They also still had some Titewad (1's, 4's & 8's) Titegroup (4's & 8's) WSH (1's & 4's iirc), Longshot (seems like this stuff never leaves) and a couple others that I am forgetting in 1lb cans.

Anyway, just thought I would pass this along.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It's amazing how much cheaper components are in other states. We pay $35 after tax per 1k W209 primers and that's considered pretty good. Remington primers are around $60 per 1k. I've only ever bought one box and haven't touched them yet but their lower pressures are alluring. One of these days if I'm in another state I'm going to stock up on components and bring them back to CA.

·
Premium Member
11,833 Posts
If one gets on Guns Unlimited's e-mail list, they will let you know when they have deals like this or get powder in. After I got the e-mail about this primer sale, I was enroute in about 5 minutes. Got there before they even got their computer updated with the cash sale price. This is a really great system, sending out the e-mails.

·
Premium Member
11,833 Posts
Don't know. Just started on 8/25. You'd have to call and ask them. 402.339.0771

1 - 6 of 6 Posts