Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Guns Unlimited Browning XT 34" unsingle, NOT a combo. Gun has been fired 3-4000 times. Bluing is 99%. The stock and forend have not been used and are new. As soon as I bought the gun, I had a custom stock and forend made for it. The gun comes in the original box wrapped in the original paper. All the items included with the gun, chokes, light pipes, owner's manual,etc are all included. I have numerous trap guns, more than I need. I am selling this gun because the 34" barrel is barrel heavy for me compared to my other trap guns, which are mostly 32"
This gun is pristine..
One caveat: I shot it with a release trigger. The release hook has been removed and it now shoots as a pull trigger as it came from the factory.
Price: $2195.00 plus $25.00 shipping and insurance. NO TRADES.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice gun, good price I have the over and under from Guns Unlimited. It tears up those clay
birds Good luck with your sale BOB

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
For Sale: Guns Unlimited Browning XT 34" unsingle, NOT a combo. Gun has been fired 3-4000 times. Bluing is 99%. The stock and forend have not been used and are new. As soon as I bought the gun, I had a custom stock and forend made for it. The gun comes in the original box wrapped in the original paper. All the items included with the gun, chokes, light pipes, owner's manual,etc are all included. I have numerous trap guns, more than I need. I am selling this gun because the 34" barrel is barrel heavy for me compared to my other trap guns, which are mostly 32"
This gun is pristine..
One caveat: I shot it with a release trigger. The release hook has been removed and it now shoots as a pull trigger as it came from the factory.
Price: $2195.00 plus $25.00 shipping and insurance. NO TRADES.
is the gun still for sale???
jack mc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts