Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you will send me your guns I will send you some food. Example a ar-15 will get you a pumpkin pie. A Bt-99 will get you some ham. Send 'em directly to me and I will send the food ASAP.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't wanna hijack but I've gotta throw my offer out there too. A K-80 will get you prime rib for two at Michael's on the Lake next year at the Missouri Fall Handicap.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Whats’ it take to get a good cheesecake?

I got a few safe queens I may consider forfeiting but I’ll have to sample the cheese cake first.

I might even consider swapping my custom 1911 for a pound or two of lutefisk, if that's not too much to ask.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
recurvyarcher- for a water pistol you only get to WATCH everyone eat what they traded for......Kinda like a strip joint, you only get to watch! LOL

Merry Christmas and wishing you all a great 2009.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
What can you send me for a gallon of "real" (none of that fake NH/Canadian/NY stuff) Vermont Maple Syrup? Dillon 550B? cast boolits? Brass? Hulls? Ruger trap gun?

Bruce
KB1IIX

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Give Obama a chance may be a good deal. You may at least have something you can use. The other guy gets to turn in the traded gun not you.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
As with most trades here, will the "3-day inspection" be honored....for example...

If the pumpkin pie or the prime rib don't digest very well after a couple of days, can it be returned? I would think it's only fair, seeing you were able to shoot the gun for 3 days.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've been known to harvest my food with a gun. Your deal doesnt sound too good to me unless you want to feed me for a VERY long time for a decent trap gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.