Just redid a Winchester 9422m for a retired marine for the sixth time and every time lousy stinking fisheyes in the finish! I acetone cleaned the weapon 5 times, baking out any traces of oil between cleaning ,double filtered the compressor, blasted out the airlines, and cleaned the gun more times than I have fingers and still the same damn results. Finally figured out how I contaminated the whole damn quart of Gunkote. I usually use a turkey baster to fill the airbrush, but this time I used a hypodermic syringe to fill the airbrush reservoir. Sadly, did not realize that each syringe is lubricated with SILICONE! Of course the silicone ruined not only the gun finish, but trashed the entire quart of gunkote when I put the unused portion back in with silicone contamination. Just wanted to share my screw up, and save you all the aggravation and money in repeating my blunder.