Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a Mec 650 you can purchase for the meager sum of $685.00 US. The seller forgot to include the diamond encrusted handle in the picture.

The site is being more and more populated with these wizards.

Another had an old A5 for 1695, called it a Browning 722.

HM

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
"<i>This reloader is also for sale in our gun shop and could sell at any moment." </i>

I read that line and had a flash in my mind of seeing black Friday shoppers lined up at the stores entrance waiting for it to open so the mad dash to the part of this store where the reloader sets could begin. lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
you know guys that sometimes these are business using the site, and low paid help creating the listings. I have seen several wrong pictures being represented from a well know Krieghoff dealer. it happens.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
"Gun Stroker".

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
It isn't just gun broker, has anybody been to a regular auction lately? They are now making them mostly on the weekend and my God the prices some people pay for stuff is friggin insane

Same way for Craig's List, I have gotten some good deals on there but some of the stuff is idiotic, case in point, I need a enfgine stand Harbor Frieghts junk would work, they sell them for $69 I looked on Craig's list there were about 15 of the same stand and almost all were $20 higher than a new one, one was twice as much as a new one

But I will end up building one, ain't chit to one

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Yeah Rick I think there is, there has been a few times I traveled quite a way to buy something, and keep bidding into insanity, then deciding to stop bidding when I pull my head out and pray the other fool wanted it worse than I did and makes one more bid

I have been pretty lucky though, haven't got stuck yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts