Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Store will probably smell better as well. Besides, haven't seen a dealer yet, take in food stamps for guns.

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just like chick fil a....they will get plenty of business. All publicity is good publicity. The irony is that since obummer's election in 2008' gun shops have done quite well along with sturm ruger stock prices.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
What's risky about it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian, way less than half the country voted for Romney, and a hell of a lot of Obama voters are also firearm enthusiasts. A business man who chooses to engage the public with this kind of rhetoric soon becomes an ex-businessman. I wouldn't have done it. Time will tell.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
I have every confidence he will gain more sales than lose them. Just like Chic-a-Filet.

Obama voters basically voted for gun bans. Let it start at the point of sale for them.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
LOL Truth hurts, doesn't it Onedollarbill?

Maybe you and 548 will be more responsible in 2016, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
"Obama voters basically voted for gun bans."

But Brian, you vehemently posted, ad nauseum, that ROMNEY was a gun banner. So logically, based on your own statements, doesn't that mean that pretty much EVERYBODY voted for gun bans?

-Gary

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Perhaps. There's no real telling what Romney stood for, since he was against guns before he was for them. Like John "Flip Flop" Kerry. Depends on how much you want to believe Romney.

·
Registered
152 Posts
548 Wrote: "Brian, way less than half the country voted for Romney.."

Only slightly more than one third of the total US poulation voted for either candidate in the election, or about 123 million people in all. Of those, just a hair over 3 percent more of the total popular vote went to Obama, or to put it in terms that possibly even you can understand, about 3 birds out of 100. As for the gun store owner, I figure your prediction regarding his business decision is about as good as your talent with numbers... Not so good.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.