Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some time now, on occasion GU and another gun shop in a nearby city have had commercials on a local radio station. Also, FN Handguns has started running ads. A few days ago I heard one for Henry Rifles.

Any of the rest of you hear any of these?

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Nope, not at all. I used to hear a few on the radio for indoor ranges, when they were running a sale on something and trying to promote the range use at the same time. But these are a seasonal thing down here and the snowbirds are not here "Yet"!!! But there a coming soon!!! LOL. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
29,239 Posts
Yes, in both the Denver and Phoenix area. Ads for indoor outdoor ranges, Glock, FN, etc. and the NRA is running all kinds of Anti Democrat ads, radio and tv.

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
I seldom ever listen to regular radio anymore . I love satellite radio with zero ads .

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
There are two or three larger gun shops in the south-central Pennsylvania area that run regular radio commercials and one that has some TV spots. I like hearing/seeing them for obvious reasons.

Ed

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I hear one. They just built a new building with indoor range pay to use, and pushing LTC classes.
I heard a lot of women take the course.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
the snowbirds are not here "Yet"!!! But there a coming soon!!! LOL. break em all Jeff
The migration has started,all the FLA plates are gone from the cape and we can travel freely.
I rear ended one last month when he stopped in front of me doing 40 on a wet road just tapped him.
He says to me look at my car, this is the second accident today do you believe it? I said yes I do.LOL

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I seldom ever listen to regular radio anymore . I love satellite radio with zero ads .
Remember when satellite TV first came out, no ads. Now you are paying to watch more ads than programming.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
The migration has started,all the FLA plates are gone from the cape and we can travel freely.
Its the other way around for us down here. We've been able to drive around with no worries for the last 8 months, but that's about to change. They pour in here right after turkey day. I have not noticed any out of state plates "YET", but thar a coming fur sure!!! break em all Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts