Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic has come up before on what kind of safe to buy. I am looking at 2 different manufacturers.

1) Liberty Franklin 50

2) Old Glory BR Elite 45

I have looked at Liberty Safes before and I know several people that own them and there is a dealer that is local to my area to look at all the different models.

Is there someone out there that has the Old Glory Safe and if they are worth buying. Information will be appreciated.

I have a budget around $3K

looking to add another Safe to the collection.

Thanks
JSkolar1

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I believe you can still get a rebate on a liberty safe. I purchased a liberty 48 about six months ago and received a $ 50.00 rebate within two weeks.

·
Well known trouble maker
3,225 Posts
If you would stop buying guns you would not need another safe!

You need to direct your energy in a different direction.

I have instructed DukeFan to send out a complimentary Bi-Star Publication from the self help category and it should arrive your location Tuesday.

worst-book-covers-titles-45.jpg

Please note the typo on page 45 and replace the word "spandex" with "Jumper Cables."

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bought this one at my local tractor supply store last Friday. I talked with the employee and was able to get them to knock extra $100 off. Extremely happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I purchased a Liberty Lincoln 50 last year for well under $3k. It was a blem model (though you cant tell) and i received a great deal on it.

One nice thinking about Liberty; they will sell you custom shelfs/divider to match your safe really cheap. I wanted a taller center divider to raise the main shelf enough to fit all of my longer barreled shotguns in. They charged less than $100 and it looks/works great.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just ordered a new safe. When I went in to the store, the owner asked me if I was concerned about theft or fire. I hadn't thought about that. May be a good place to start.

chet h

1 - 12 of 12 Posts