Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a very good night for our second game night. 4 protections (5) man teams and one annie. It was hot and humid like most of the summer shoots this year, cooler soon.

Don S

·
Registered
868 Posts
I had a good time,not vary large yet but will get bigger.I teamed up with Tom twice and we kicked butt,Sorry Trevor your dad is getting better than you.

hook

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah i also teamed up with Trevore's (travis to some)dad Tom B and we kicked butt also.

don s

·
Registered
868 Posts
Matt What is going on at Jaqua's Sunday to keep you away from your old friends and by that I mean friends you used to have.

hook

·
Registered
802 Posts
Don-spell check??? your typing is worse than Hooks!! LOL I'll start shooting the games when my season ends, Hank wants to shoot Tues. as well. Perry

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,

You guys are getting too good for me. I used to eat Prime Rib after a day of shooting on Sunday's. Here lately I've been eating McDonalds 99 cent burgers.

They've got 200 caps Sunday. Also, $1,000 for 100 straight in Monday's Handicap. Yeah I know...

Good luck to all you guys on Sunday. Just remember, every shooter has their off days and you need to be kind to them. So if you draw Hook just be patient.

Matt

·
Registered
868 Posts
Matt I hope you win the $1000.00 it will help when you buy those steak dinners for all of us.This is just a guess but I don't believe Todd will be there because we all know that he is a better shot than you,if you don't believe me ask Todd.

hook

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew as soon as i got on this i'd receive kaka on my spelling.Perry still got that new gun smell. Wish i had one. Matt win that 100 straight on monday and maybe you can buy gary icecream instead of hook.

have a good one

Don S

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.