Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season!!

I was just sent a limited number of calendars for our SD State Trapshooting Association's 2014 gun raffle.

We will be drawing a winner every week of the year 2014, with the prize being a selected gun for each week ~ or cash... which would be half the cash value of the gun for that week!

We will also draw a bonus winner on July 4th, so in all, you would be able to win 53 guns for the year 2014! Your name is put back into the drawing after it is drawn as a winner too.

The calendars are $40, so this boils down to less than a dollar per chance for the 53 guns! The raffle is a fundraiser for the 2014 SD State Shoot trophy fund. We award some of the most beautiful and unique trophies around!! From Black Hills Gold to handmade knives, we have quite a selection!

Our first drawing will be January 6th (we draw every Monday) and the gun for that first date is a Beretta A300 synthetic.

If you would like to get in on the drawings right away in January, this is the time to get your calendars, so I can get your entry in on time!

I will post a complete list of the available guns again.

Please PM me if you are interested in getting in on the fun!

And, thank you to those who have already purchased their calendars. We appreciate your support!

Char Bartholow
SDSTA secretary/trophy chairman

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are down to our last 20 calendars!! If you would like to be a part of the "great gun giveaway" then now is the time to do it! PM me for more info.

Thanks again for all of your support! We truly appreciate it!!

Char Bartholow

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am really looking forward to this next year. Every week I have a chance to win a cool gun. Thanks for doing this Char

Tim Rawerts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is definitely a great fundraiser! We will contact you directly via phone to let you know when you win.

We also list the winners on the SDSTA website every week, along with the gun club that sold the ticket. www.sdtrapshooting.com

I also post the winner's first name and last initial on our South Dakota State Trapshooting's facebook page.

We've had many, many pleased recipients this year!!

Thanks again !!

Char

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I'm making room in my safe for all my new guns. Is it too early to wait by the phone?

Reality:<br>
Since I NEVER win anything, I feel good that I donated to help make another great SD shoot. Those South Dakota folk are good people.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt, hope all the people we sold calendars to win guns. This has been a great fundraiser for the South Dakota State trophy fund(both resident and non-resident).

We welcome all to come on over in July. We will do our best to provide great hospitality, great targets, and plenty of fun.

Thanks again to all who have supported this fundraiser.

Bud

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will do, Karla!

Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it!

Sorry to hear you are in the deep freeze now, we finally are warming up..

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Char

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For anyone who has ordered a calendar from me.... could you please make sure that you have your phone number listed when you send me your check? It is the easiest and quickest way to have our state treasurer contact you.

Thanks again for your help!!

Char

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm down to about 15 calendars! And only 10 days until Christmas~ this would make a great stocking stuffer!

PM me for details,

Thanks again for your support!

Char

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello, HOJO LV,

Entry is simple.

Just send me a PM with your name, address, phone number and email address (optional) and how many calendars you might like.

You can send your check made out to SDSTA to me (I will PM you my mailing address as well).

After I receive your check, I will mail your calendar to you!

Thanks for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you!

Char

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are down to single digits!!! On the Christmas countdown that is!!! 9 days!

(our temps are on the rise~ 50's yesterday)

Time is running out to get your calendars in time for Christmas and to have your entry in the first drawings in January!

Order today~ PM me !!

Thanks again for your support!

Char

1 - 20 of 29 Posts