Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SINCE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A NEW CLUB HOUSE I AM IN NEED OF SOME NEW GUN RACKS. I PLAN TO BUILD THEM OUT OF SOME OF THE DECK COMPOSITE MATERIAL THAT IS OUT THERE. FREE STANDING AND ONE SIDE ONLY IS THE IDEA. IF YOU HAVE PLANS OR PICTURES I WOULD APPRECIATE. THANKS

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
For the very BEST in gun racks.....call Advance Sign & Engraving 800-427-4320.
Made from recycled plastic and MAINTENENCE FREE. Assembled with stainless steel screws and will virtually last forever. Our gun club bought 4 of these 8 years ago and you can't tell them from a brand new one. (outdoors year round)

page 61 of Trap & Field February issue.

·
5,441 Posts
Question... freestanding, one-sided racks?!

The area where you'll be placing these... is it s multi-purpose CH where on many occasions, you don't want wall space to appear to be part of a gun club?

Many clubs have done a nice tasteful job with one-side racks mounted to strategic sections of their Clubhouse walls with exposed or cabinet storage underneath...

One club that immediately comes to mind is Downers Grove SC in Morris, IL... they have two walls of their great room done nicely in Oak, although you could use whatever material your taste and budget allows...

Any DGSC members have a pic or two to share?

Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.