Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't even need a regular camera anymore. Here's a shot I took with my new Apple iPod Touch/5. Hand held, auto macro focusing, etc. Here's a untouched image of my NAA 22 magnum Black Widow. $299 for a new iPod Touch and you get a dual core Intel computer to boot!!

Pretty good, huh...

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how about tomorrow. I'll pull out one of my Brownings. The lens on the iPod/5 is equivalent to a 30mm lens, so a long gun should pose no problem...

·
Registered
662 Posts
My iPhone takes much better pictures than my digital (250.00) camera. It still cant quite match my daughters 1200.00 digital camera. Paul in GINebraska.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's a real quickie shot of one of my Brownings. Hand held, indoors, lousy window light, but I can get the whole gun in the picture...

outdoors you can do much better...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow slugo they look great! So after I take the shot,,, can you elaborate on how the upload takes place( I have never posted a photo)...I may try my Iphone 5...Thanks

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
APrice, the iPod Touch is a small wallet size Apple computer with 5MP camera and 1080HD video. An incredible little machine for $299!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Taking good photographs is more about the lighting and the knowledge of the person taking the picture rather than the camera for the most part.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Nice to see a good photo after seeing so many bad ones posted that the poster deems OK. I always wonder what what they are trying to hide in such photos.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Why have the pics of the pistol and the long gun disappeared? When I open the thread there's just a small box with an "X" in it where the pic was. Has anyone else had this happen?

Pics of the I Pod are still there.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Pictures are still there for me. I have a Droid Incredible that has a 8MP camera and don't know how far the zoom goes but it takes better pictures than my Canon which has 12 MP. Jackie B.

·
Vendor
7,581 Posts
what!! and stop using my "money maker"

·
Well known trouble maker
3,420 Posts
There are a lot of great photographs with great detail that miss the mark due to composition and background. One must not only see the subject but see the entire photo as well.

Case in point.

Doc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.