Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some more insurance then my home owners covers. Just wonder who people use for extra insurance.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Here is your man! Larry (Larry C) is a member here and many of us have his insurance.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I also endorse Gun & Trophy. Speaking from first hand knowledge the other company I was with (I wont say their name but its the company the NSCA endorses) took forever to pay my claim after my guns were stolen at a Las Vegas DU shoot 2 years ago. For that reason and other customer service issues I would stay away from them. Larry & Cole @ G&T have been great to deal with. JT

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
American Family had a very good coverage for firearms, I left them for other reasons. If their homeowners policy fits your needs you might like it. Also for a small stipend, you could double the dollar amount of coverage.
This is for non scheduled property, no lists or inventory needed.

HM

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Have dealt with Larry and Cole of Gun & Trophy and both are the type of gentlemen you want to deal with and to be in your corner God forbid you need them to assist in a claim. Their rates are incredibly competitive as well. Good shooting, Rey

·
Banned
531 Posts
I like the idea of gun insurance , and would like to purchase. But what I do not like is making a list that can be traced down the road for gun confiscation. I know people say im crazy but the majority of weapons I own are unregistered because they have been handed down through my family. Is that ever taken into account when buying gun insurance especially if it necessary to list serial numbers? Just wondering?

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Rbdjr, get a hold of either Larry or Cole to discuss. You do not need to specify guns and/or serial numbers unless guns have a certain value. Either one is more than approachable with your questions or concerns. Good shooting, Rey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts