Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for gun insurance. Found some on the NRA site. Anyone have any other places to check. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
29 Posts
Call Core-Vens in Iowa; Tim Hartsock. Affordable rates & great people. 563-242-5423. Mention my name please, I'd appreciate it. Doug Gray

·
Registered
53 Posts
Joe,

The NRA insurance has been good for as long as I've been selling it. Thus far, we've had several claims, all paid with no problems. It is an all-risks policy that covers the gun anywhere you take it ... however, does exclude theft from an UN-locked vehicle. Otherwise, theft is covered from golf carts, gun racks, UPS, Delta, etc. Just lock your vehicle. In addition, damage to a firearm (for example, someone knocks your gun out of the gun rack and the forearm cracks on the concrete) is covered. Rates are 1.66% per $1,000 of coverage. If application materials are requested, please contact our office via email or phone and we'll be happy to discuss coverage's with you further and forward the necessary application materials to you.

Shoot well!

Diana Crawford, CPCU, AIS, ATA Member

ACE Insurance Services, Inc. (800) 887-9869

·
Registered
888 Posts
Don't just buy on price. The State Farm policy is cheaper, but is the coverage as broad? This is really an insignificant difference if the SF policy doesn't provide the broad coverage the other one does.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the feedback. I am paying over $2.00 per $100 at this time looks like I will switch. Thanks Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.