Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
If you are an NRA member, you already have $1000 in gun insurance. Won’t replace your gun but does cover other policy deductible.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you are an NRA member, you already have $1000 in gun insurance. Won’t replace your gun but does cover other policy deductible.
yes I do have that as well as the Homeowners but since I am now buying more expensive competition guns I will need this type of insurance.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Gun and Trophy is affordable and effective. Other policies and other carriers have numerous exclusions and these are revealed to you when you file a claim. Gun and Trophy has the broadest coverage at an unbeatable price. Just call them and see. Larry and Cole are a pleasure to deal with. Some things in trapshooting are debatable. This is not. They are the far and away the best compared to all others. I sound like a commercial because I was an insurance agent and I studied several companies policies. I also had a claim with this company and it was quickly and positively resolved.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Gun and Trophy is affordable and effective. Other policies and other carriers have numerous exclusions and these are revealed to you when you file a claim. Gun and Trophy has the broadest coverage at an unbeatable price. Just call them and see. Larry and Cole are a pleasure to deal with. Some things in trapshooting are debatable. This is not. They are the far and away the best compared to all others. I sound like a commercial because I was an insurance agent and I studied several companies policies. I also had a claim with this company and it was quickly and positively resolved.
Thank you very much and I am glad to get all these advices from everyone. I just did not want to get sidetracked like how Collectible Insurance did to me.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts