Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Dave Kessner also known as EngraverDave I have been hand engraving since 1988 I was trained at Gem City College in Quincy, Illinois. I would like offer my hand engraving services to the people here on Trapshooters.com. Above is a pheasant I engraved on a Remington shotgun. If you go to my website www.engraverdave.com you can see the dog on point that is on the opposite side. Along with many other engraved guns.
My website is on the verge of being updated ignore the text on the front page and visit the engraving page to get an idea of the quality you can expect from the work that comes off my bench.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi I'm Dave Kessner also known as EngraverDave I have been hand engraving since 1988 I was trained at Gem City College in Quincy, Illinois. I would like offer my hand engraving services to the people here on Trapshooters.com. Above is a pheasant I engraved on a Remington shotgun. If you go to my website www.engraverdave.com you can see the dog on point that is on the opposite side. Along with many other engraved guns.
My website is on the verge of being updated ignore the text on the front page and visit the engraving page to get an idea of the quality you can expect from the work that comes off my bench.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.