Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help in finding a gun cradle. Nothing fancy or expensive, just a stand to hold shotgun while cleaning or taking pictures. Suggestions or offers and where to buy appreciated. Thanks, Marc

·
5,253 Posts
I use the MTM portsble gun cleaning center... red molded storage base with storable forks... nice value... works fine with SBTs and O/Us

Jay

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Marc, this is what I use. They're made from plexiglass. They're thick enough and have a big enough base so they're stable. A guy in Sioux Falls SD makes them in different heights. He also offers a 6-8 gun rack that fits on a table top for display at a gun show. PM me for his information if you'd like. He doesn't have a web page.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Vendor
19,420 Posts
Very nice Silver Seitz you have there Ithaca. When in doubt back up your purchasing decision by buying more.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Jack-Man, for that one you better check your chair for tacks...or maybe landscape spikes, before you sit down tomorrow. :>)

Jimmy BOWEN

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
If you want a simple, cheap, but functional product, consider the Tipton Gun Butler. In stores they are normally $29-$35, but I saw them for $19.99 right before Christmas last year. Hit the link.

-Gary

·
Vendor
19,420 Posts
Little-Jimmy... I have moved up to second Louie and am taking no stuff from a Bow shooter that cannot pull a trigger or release a string.

let me re-phrase that... I am a "hard-ass" now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts