Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
cleveland they are on sale again 4.98. even had a 10 dollar coupon they let me use. 3.98. can not beat that with a stick

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Any of you in the Ashland, Ohio area, FinFeatherFur has a monthly special on Top Guns for $46.99 but limit of 3 flats per customer! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Dennis,

There are three Dick's stores in SE Florida. Wellington, Plantation & Pembroke Pines. A search will get you exact inffo & locations.

Eric

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Lafayette Indiana had 30 boxes of 7.5's I picked up ten. They throw away the cartons so you end up with 10 loose boxes. I don't get it, the Gun clubs come 10 to a carton, the advertised sale is for 10 boxes at a time, but you have to carry them out in single boxes. Good Price though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I bought three flats from Dunhams for the same price.. They will match Dick's

They lost my transaction and told me my debit card didn't clear. I had to leave my 30 boxes of merchandise at the register. I was told my account was over the limit- it was not- they ran my card three times. evidently without hitting the retry button?

Called my credit union and they proved Dunhams was paid.

Argued for an hour. With my cell phone on speaker with the main corporate office of Dunhams, Dunhams of Flint, and my credit union.

Come Monday I will have my three flats with a 15 percent discount. As soon as Corporate can find the 158.36 they misplaced.

They claim no one is to blame, it is just the system, I asked them who owns the system, they did not want to answer the question.

Three flats came out to 158.36 minus 23.75 = 134.61

134.61 for three flats. I pick them up Monday

Kenny Uhlbeck

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wasn't going to tell anybody but what the hell you can go to plasticjungle.com and buy dicks giftcards for 15% off of face value so you would save an additional 15% off anything you purchase.

http://www.plasticjungle.com/gift-card/Dicks-Sporting-Goods

·
Registered
410 Posts
Went to my local Dick's Sporting Goods after work tonight............
The clerk explained that they were basically sold out within 2 days after the sale started, on Remington Gun Club shells at $4.98 / box of 25.

However - he also told me that they are able to do a special order on 10 cases or more ; still at the sale price. I placed my order for 20 flats, and used $120 worth of gift cards that I had left from the last sale, when Dick's had a rebate program from Remington. My final price (tax included) came to $46.43 per flat ; $4.64 per box of 25.

With the price of lead skyrocketing, as well as the projected increases in powder prices, I cannot justify my personal time to reload, when I can buy shells at less than $5.00 a box.

For those who may have trouble finding stock on the shelf at their local Dick's, this special order program may suit your needs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.