Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone recieved the dicks gun club rebates yet? Im going on 12 weeks with nothing. Does anyone know how to check up on it?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I sent one rebate form Sept 20th. I received the check December 10th. I sent another reate form Oct 15th. I received the check December 23rd. I called the rebate company the first week in December to inquire about the service. The woman said the checks were delayed because of the "volume" of requests.
There was a phone number on the back of the rebate form you can call to inquire. Good luck!
Ben

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was in Green Bay for a game in September and three of us purchased thirty flats and we just got our rebate checks last week. I did call about a month ago and they asked for our phone numbers and said that they were in the process but it would be awhile. Just a little lag time.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I tried something else. They didn't have a full flat so I asked for a rain check. They never called but when I stopped in they had a flat and I took it to the counter with my rain check. The guy who had originally filled it in had written down $4.99/box on the rain check (the price after rebate). They rang them up at $4.99 and I just threw the rebate thing away. I know, I should have sent it in but I didn't. Price is the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.