Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about a gun cart or Range cart for trap events, anyone got one they might want to part with? PM me.

Rick

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok dont look like there is an abundance of them for sale, I did a search on the TS links and found one, can anybody that has one steer me to a good one or make recomendations good or bad about them?

Thanks

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
they are about 150 dollars. I bought a used stroller off of Craig's list and by the time I bought the gun holders from "rugged gear"-- the only place that I could find them-- I almost had the price of their stroller conversion. Don't buy the one with the swivel front wheel. It's too hard to push. Use the fixed wheel. motordoc

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
I got a stroller for 20, and gun mounts from the RV store like they put on quads, used a couple 1 lb powder bottles with can coziez inside on the muzzle end........Perfect!

HM

G

·
According to rugged gears website, the two gun fixed front wheel model is $154.99. The castor model is $174.99. They are coming out soon with a 4 gun model, but no price available on that.

ec90t

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I ordered the one from Cabelas, looks very much like the rugged gear one and had the no-flat tires for a little less money, had good reviews, will be here the 12th,

FlaLagarto see you at the State shoot? look forward to meeting you.

Rick

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I bought a Rugged Gear cart off Craigslist for $80 brought to my home.

While the fellow was there, I found out he shot Sporting, had bought a Clays cart, and had not been to Tenn Clay Target Complex in several years. I invited him to come back. I got a nearly new cart cheap, and maybe a new friend at TCTC.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought about that, I had made one up for fishing once, sold it right after using it the first time, guess old age and lazy has caught up on me.

Rick

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I built one out of a pull type golf cart that a friend gave me. I used stuff laying around the shop. I bought 2 ATV gun holders from Cabela's. I think I have about $35.00 invested in it. It's ugly as hell, but so am I...and it sure is handy for when the Queen Bee shoots sporting clays with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.