Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (AP) — The 15-day Hawaiian holiday vacation is over for President Barack Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia.

The president and his daughters arrived back at the White House on Sunday morning after an overnight flight.

MOOCHelle Obama is staying behind on the islands as a birthday present from her husband.

(Copyright 2014 Associated Press)

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Probably over-seeing the building of their $35million dollar compound that they will retire to. So, do they send Air Force 1 back to Hawaii to fetch her, or does she fly commercial. Maybe she got Pelosi's old plane.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Anyone got a leaky rowboat to donate with one oar?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
likes-to-shoot, quote: <i>"Anyone got a leaky rowboat to donate with one oar?"</i>

You mean the USS Obamacare?

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
He can talk to the blond on the White House hotline. "Hey, blondie, this is Barack baby. How about another selfie?"

Good one, Ed.

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
He's in Hawaii on vacation, and the Congress didn't pass the unemployment extention. So he's meeting with "unemployed people" in the whitehouse tomorrow?

Gee, this wouldn't be PC photo op, would it? Harry Ried says 1 in 3 unemployed can't find jobs. Isn't that kind of like saying "This administration sucks when it comes to job creation"????

Moochelle can't take a commercial plane back unless she pays for 2 seats.

Yep, you guessed it. I'm not a fan of these two.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Pays for two seats-LMAO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts