Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And Karl rove wonders why conservatives don't like the establishment,,,,,,,cornyn is running ads about "truth" and how he stands against hussein everyday,,,,,,,,will wait for him to try and spin this........

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Boener gave up a bunch on this debt ceiling deal, but I haven't figured out, or found out what yet. I htought they would hold them to the fire on some of this, but apparently I was wrong. Charlie

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
What are the names of the 28 "Republicans" in the House who sided with the Democrats?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Found a list of the irresponsible "Republicans" who supported the out of control Democrats:

Speaker John Boehner, Ohio

Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Virginia

Ken Calvert, California

Dave Camp, Michigan

Howard Coble, North Carolina

Chris Collins, New York

Charlie Dent, Pennsylvania

Mike Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania

Michael Grimm, New York

Richard Hanna, New York

Doc Hastings, Washington

Darrell Issa, California

Peter King, New York

Frank LoBiondo, New Jersey

Kevin McCarthy, California

Buck McKeon, California

Pat Meehan, Pennsylvania

Gary Miller, California

Devin Nunes, California

Dave Reichert, Washington

Harold Rogers, Kentucky

Peter Roskam, Illinois

Ed Royce, California

Jon Runyan, New Jersey

John Shimkus, Illinois

Chris Smith, New Jersey

David Valadao, California

Frank Wolf, Virginia

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Screw Cornin, I used to think of him as a good guy, it's a damn shame they will let the country go to hell just so they can get reelected

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Cornyn flips around like a flapjack on a hot griddle.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Why not just raise the national debt to Mars?

Because raising it to the moon no longer works. One dollars bills lined up will reach the moon AND BACK.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Coble is retiring. He is nothing more than a senile old man any more. Its a shame. At one time he stood for something. Good riddance.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
There has been ZERO, absolutely ZERO willingness from the out of control executive to moderate his demands. The democrats have backed the foolishness 100%, even supporting things they would normally oppose. The Republicans have no power to actually defend a ceiling, and do not have the votes do anything different. I think they are stepping back with the attitude of "go ahead, take all you want, we hope you choke on it".

I really do not think they are "siding with" the arrogant kenyan.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Leo, really I don't think so either, the last giverment shut down was done by onumbnuts but the media and a lot of people blamed it on the repubs, and they know if it got shut down now the same thing would happen, and it is close enough to the elections the electorate might remember, hell they couldn't forget the media would be pounding it in the ground daily

Myself I think the giverment should be shut down permanently

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
And your hero owns one of the stupid wars

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
They are doing a miserable job of cleaning up the mess they started in 2006 when they got elected into the party with the power

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
It won't be a party that gets taxed to clean up the mess. It will be the middle class once again as the rich already get taxed for the lions share and the poor don't pay.

Someday the middle class is going to revolt, the poor will riot and the politicians will wish they would have conducted themselves differently.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Typical Cat, you can't defend the economic disaster Bush created so you try to shift the blame onto the Democrats.

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
Typical leftist Johnny. Deflect blame completely to Bush and don't address the Muslim in chief as the ultimate failure that he's been for the past 5 years.

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Or that the Democratic Senate hasn't passed a budget in 7 years?

Evidently they have a problem with reality and responsibility.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts