Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Guerini Summit Ascent yet. Just looking for some feedback good or bad ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Has anyone tried the Guerini Summit Ascent yet. Just looking for some feedback good or bad ? Thanks
my shooting buddy just got summit ascent. loaned him my receiver with double release, he shot a 86 on sporting the first time he shot it. his receiver is at phillips getting releases now.

jack mc

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
That's great news Jack, glad it's working out for him. Was that with the stock that came with it?

·
Premium Member
3,145 Posts
I wonder what happened to the OP ?
She hasn't been seen since 2 days after she started this... Her only post ! weird

·
Registered
126 Posts
I picked up a Summit Ascent Friday afternoon, my first Guerini, but haven't had the chance to shoot it yet.

I have read that a Guerini feels like a Browning. Well, it feels kinda Browning-ish. It does remind me of my Browning 325 sporting, which was my favorite of the Browning Citori over/unders that I have owned. So far, just in handling it a lot I like the feel of this Ascent very much. It's balance and shape of the stock and forearm is excellent as it the fit and finish. I look forward to shooting it soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts