Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have enough gubs right now, but maybe later on I'll be adding to my gub collection.

If so, I will keep you in mind. Love my gubs!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I till have my goff "gubs" ewen tho I don't pway any more. My favowit was my 7 "arrn". I could never hit my "wuuds" stwaight, so I pwayed mostwy wiff my "arrns".

·
Registered
37 Posts
So...Wireguy....have you changed your TS.com call name yet? ;-)

Whats the going price for a dozen gubs these days?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I bought one of the gub's and installed it on the Briggs & Sratton motor it took place of the old gubernor it sure is a hand full now I think I need to buy some front deck weight to hold it down now.

I wonder how much is would cost me if I was to buy some lead weight maybe I should go with plain ole Iron instead.

Foggy

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I might be interested in your gubs. If they are for hunting or target shooting. If they are those black gubs, the kind that have no place in our society I don't have any interest in them or knowledge of them. I think they are terrorist gubs.

If I can use your gubs to go on free hunts and rub elbows with the kind of people I like(Kerry for instance) I really want to own your gubs. I just don't want to pay what they are worth. You see I haven't had to pay for anything for over 26 years and I kind of got use to it.

You can send me the info on your gubs at any of the following addresses. Remington Arms, Cabelas, the Outdoor Channel, Ahhhh, let me think, there are a couple more I think.

Wait a minute, you can't use any of those addresses anymore.Just send the info and pictures to the sarah brady offices. I will pick them up on my way back from the unemployment office.
Thanks, Jim Z.

AJ100

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.