Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are going to use concrete and blocks for the house and concrete for the walks .Most everything is being donated trying to help the young shooter's we have 4 high-school s in this county

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,703 Posts
I'd love to be part of that! Good job on continuing the sport and good luck with the range!

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
Good for you. I guess the big dozer was unavailable? If you would like to imprint the yardages I have a set of numbers you can borrow.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Great Work. Enjoy the photos of the process. Keep the pictures rolling.
Those kids better let you guys have a few rounds for all the good will you are putting in.
We make ours mix the cement....... just so they get that old time feel for a shovel and a tub with a little elbow grease......

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Looking forward to shooting with you! My daughter and her family live close and it will helped keep PaPa entertained!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Very good, great area for shooters. One of my crews is working in that area about all the time for Scotty's Contracting and the State. Please keep me informed ? I'd like to stop by and check it out. Anyway I can help ? Give me a call.

Terry Dean VP Southern Zone, Ky. Delegate

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
This is wonderful news for the shooting sports and trap in particular. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meeting with the concrete crew on Friday they are supposed to start forming on the 12th and the pour should take place on the 13th. Thanks for everyone's interest more pics to come

1 - 20 of 35 Posts