Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gregg Jarrett: Did Hillary Clinton just squander her "get out of jail free" card?

"Clinton’s election night concession seemed to have prompted Trump to hand her a “get out of jail free” card. If she was moving on, then he was moving on. And so would the nation.
But in politics, what is given… can be taken away. Especially when the recipient of a generous gift exhibits a conspicuous lack of gratitude. Which is precisely what Clinton has now done."

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
It's not President Trump to go after her. It sure is the job of the attorney general. Hope the justice department goes after her and throw the book at her. She left 4 Brave Americans die and how many secrets was given to the enemy with her emails. Lock the door and throw the keys away.

·
Registered
29,331 Posts
So then the next question is who will be AG?

·
Premium Member
18,257 Posts
I think after Trump's concession not to go after her(or his AG that he tries to get appointed) she has pretty well screwed herself. Hopefully.

Reactions: grntitan

·
Vendor
2,067 Posts
Can't pardon crimes not yet charged. Maybe Obama will write another order.

HM
HM,

I don't think that is correct.

Ford pardoned Nixon for "all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974."

Source: Text Of President Ford's Pardon Proclamation

I'm certainly no fan of Hillary and I hope she gets dragged through the dirt even more. I hope Ozero does not pardon her because it will very likely taint his legacy like it did Ford's. I think we all believe Ozero is likely more concerned with his legacy than anything else.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Don, that really sucks. However one can hope that the perception of Obama not being much of a Hillary fan will come to bear. Of course it's impossible to pardon ALL the illegal acts the Clintons have been guilty of over the past 30 years.

Just goes to show what can happen when the public is not looking.

HM

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
So then the next question is who will be AG?
Jeff Sessions (assuming nomination approval) and he would have no problem going after her. No love lost between them and he's been verbal on the subject of Hillary and family.

I kind of hope Trump downplays the Clinton stuff for two more months. If he downplays it then hopefully Obama will think she's in the clear and not offer any pardons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts