Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbay champs

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  CalvinMD 
#1 ·
congrats,to all packer fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
As a fan of neither team I did'nt really care who won but I do get tired of the camparing of Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre. Aaron Rodgers is no Brett Farve! maybe after playing 20 years and setting all the passing records then they should be compared. If you ask most people in the country who they would pay the most to watch play I think that would end the which one is best thing. Besides It looked more to me like Pittsburgh beat Pittsburgh than Green Bay beat Pittsburgh

#8 ·
Congrats to the Packers fans. The game went down to the last play and it was a thriller. Take away any one of three big plays made by the defense of Green Bay and it would have been a different story. Just goes to show how the game can change in one play. Loved it for a superbowl game. Dan

#11 ·
Green Bay won fair and square.

There are many kids in Jr. High and High school who can sing very well and that's where the NFL and other major league sports should get their singers for the National Anthem. At least they would show the respect for our country to sing it like it should be sung instead of like a rap song. JMHO

Bill

#15 ·
Halfmile you are right Rodgers will never catch Brett in INT! because he won't be around that long! Comparing a 3 year starter to a 20 year starter is like saying I've missed 10.000 more targets than you have but I have also shot for 20 years longer than you have, You have to be there to try. Brett has thrown more touchdowns in the playoffs than Aaron has in his 3 years as a starter. Bottom line Farve made some mistakes but he was out there trying every game for 20 years.

#17 ·
First of all, I live in Wisconsin and I am a Packer fan. The Packer organization means more to the city of Green Bay and to the State of Wisconsin than probably most people could possibly ever understand. I was very happy that the Packers were playing against the Steelers in the Super bowl. These teams are old school, and both have a long rich tradition of playing professional football. Each team has a huge, loyal fan base, that have always supported their own team. Let's face it, without the support of the NFL, and it's team owners, a team in as small of city as Green Bay could never survive without financial help. For this cooperation, most Packer fans should be and are grateful. It is a good day to be a Packer fan.
Steve Balistreri

#18 ·
Great game won by a great team.....Mr Lombardi would be proud.....The NFL shot itself in the foot again with their selection of the jerk who tried to sing our National Anthem - it was disgusting<<<<<<<<<. And the half time show was a joke..... So much for the billion $$$ stadium with many unhappy fans....The comercials were not as good like in years past, but the game was excellent, & I am a NY Jet fan................Pete

#19 ·
before the game for the last two weeks the NFL channel should have been called the Pittsburg channel for all the hype of Big Ben getting his third ring and being one of the all time greatest.

What are they thinking with the national anthem and half time shows anymore-a joke?

Allways been a Packer fan. Farve was great to watch, but now its Rodgers turn and I think he could be even greater only time will tell. Both teams fought hard and made mistakes-Packers deserved the win. Even I had doubts early in the year with all the injuries. Steelers talked allways about adversity (of there own making) Packers overcame adversity they couldn't control with the injuries during the season and in the game.

#21 ·
The only disappointment to me was the people in the stands didn't boo that crack head off the stage after that disgrace of singing the anthem. Probably the worst rendition of it I have ever herd and I have bean to a thousand high school sports events over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.