Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets take a poll from all the pugulist fans...your idea of greatest boxer of all times...mine is in the pic...but I also liked Duran and Leonard...puablo

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets take a poll from all the pugulist fans...your idea of greatest boxer of all times...mine is in the pic...but I also liked Duran and Leonard...puablo

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Sugar Ray Robinson. No debate here. He was everything Cassius Clay aka M. Ali was and more - just without the Big Mouth.

Although in his prime, I did like Julio Cesar Chavez. He was pretty much indestructible, until age (and Frankie Green) caught up with him.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Sugar Ray Robinson. No debate here. He was everything Cassius Clay aka M. Ali was and more - just without the Big Mouth.

Although in his prime, I did like Julio Cesar Chavez. He was pretty much indestructible, until age (and Frankie Green) caught up with him.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Gotta go with Clay/Ali. If not for his forced hiatus who knows what he might have accomplished. Sugar Ray a class man and close 2nd.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Gotta go with Clay/Ali. If not for his forced hiatus who knows what he might have accomplished. Sugar Ray a class man and close 2nd.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Robinson was probably the greatest. Carmen Basilio didn't have a great record but he was exciting to watch and was my personal favorite.

BB

·
Registered
859 Posts
Robinson was probably the greatest. Carmen Basilio didn't have a great record but he was exciting to watch and was my personal favorite.

BB

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ali may have been a great boxer, but in my book he is a Draft Dodging scumbag! I put him in the same class as Hanoi Jane Fonda! When they called me I went! When they called my two brothers they went! When they called Elvis he went! Didn't run off to Canada like Cassis Clay did! Ali and Jane should be behind bars! If this sounds like I don't like him, you're right, I don't!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ali may have been a great boxer, but in my book he is a Draft Dodging scumbag! I put him in the same class as Hanoi Jane Fonda! When they called me I went! When they called my two brothers they went! When they called Elvis he went! Didn't run off to Canada like Cassis Clay did! Ali and Jane should be behind bars! If this sounds like I don't like him, you're right, I don't!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.