Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently purchased a Pilla Outlaw 4 lens set from PMS Firearms. Granny Smith(owner) was absolutely wonderful to deal with. They allowed me to try different lens until we figured out exactly what I liked through the mail. When I found the perfect Match for me I sent the others back. Allowed me to do some real shooting with different sky conditions as opposed to just looking through them at a shoot for a few minutes trying to decide. Highly recommend giving them a call if your looking to buy a high end set of shooting glasses.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Total thumbs up to the best buying experience ever. I too got lucky enough to deal with Ann (Granny) Sherman and could not be happier with her unique way of doing business. She is an extreme asset to the shooting community. She really does it right !!!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just recently purchased a Pilla Outlaw 4 lens set from PMS Firearms. Granny Smith(owner) was absolutely wonderful to deal with. They allowed me to try different lens until we figured out exactly what I liked through the mail. When I found the perfect Match for me I sent the others back. Allowed me to do some real shooting with different sky conditions as opposed to just looking through them at a shoot for a few minutes trying to decide. Highly recommend giving them a call if your looking to buy a high end set of shooting glasses.
WS
Am I to understand correctly that PMS Firearms allowed you to trial run a set of Pilla Outlaw 4 via the mail? I have been looking at this brand but for that much coin would like to try them on first.

Dennis

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WS
Am I to understand correctly that PMS Firearms allowed you to trial run a set of Pilla Outlaw 4 via the mail? I have been looking at this brand but for that much coin would like to try them on first.

Dennis
Yes sir that is correct. Best customer experience I’ve ever experienced.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Dennis That is what she did for me and it is truly the best way to choose your lens. Great sales experience with them. Regards ES

1 - 8 of 8 Posts