Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give a shout out to Linda and Mike, I am not surprised by their exceptional service but I do think recognizing it is something we should do. I had emailed my new prescription to have new lenses for my glasses made and then a few days later my frames broke and I called them on a Monday evening, clarified something on script on Tuesday and had my order delivered with new frames and prescription lenses on Saturday.
I just can't say enough of their service and products and reminds me of why I recommend them to anyone asking about glasses/ear protection.

Nancy

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Mike is the greatest, knowledgeable about his business and very very helpful. Can't say enough about how I enjoy doing business with him

·
Well known trouble maker
3,119 Posts
Another vote for L&M.

I was always a customer of Morgan until they decided to advertise and support that other site that calls for the demise of the ATA.

Why would anyone do any business with any company that advertises and supports that site? I would encourage all of you to email any vendor on that other site telling them you will not do business with them when they contribute funds to a site that calls for the failure of the ATA as their main objective.

I contacted Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns when I saw that he had a banner flying over there a while back. I encouraged him to read the content of what they promote. After investigating, Bob pulled his ad and all support. He gets my business for being a stand up guy!

I also contacted Indiana Gun Club regarding their support of that site telling them that although I had purchased several guns from them in the past that I would no longer do business with them. I see that they have subsequently pulled their ad and banner.

All of my business goes to the vendors that support this site!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I too had a positive experience with Mike from (L&M) lenses.

Mike knows his product and helped me narrow down my lens selections based on my needs.

They will be my "go to" team for lenses !

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Well Doc, you must frequent the other site often. If you don't like them why are you there often enough to see who the sponsors are? I've been there 3x in my life and all three were within the 1st month of the start up

Another vote for L&M.

I was always a customer of Morgan until they decided to advertise and support that other site that calls for the demise of the ATA.

Why would anyone do any business with any company that advertises and supports that site? I would encourage all of you to email any vendor on that other site telling them you will not do business with them when they contribute funds to a site that calls for the failure of the ATA as their main objective.

I contacted Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns when I saw that he had a banner flying over there a while back. I encouraged him to read the content of what they promote. After investigating, Bob pulled his ad and all support. He gets my business for being a stand up guy!

I also contacted Indiana Gun Club regarding their support of that site telling them that although I had purchased several guns from them in the past that I would no longer do business with them. I see that they have subsequently pulled their ad and banner.

All of my business goes to the vendors that support this site!

·
Well known trouble maker
3,119 Posts
Well Doc, you must frequent the other site often. If you don't like them why are you there often enough to see who the sponsors are? I've been there 3x in my life and all three were within the 1st month of the start up
I go there to see who the sponsors are so that I do not inadvertently do business with them.

I would hate to give profit to any business that contributes to the demise of the ATA.

·
Registered
152 Posts
What's the other sites reason for wanting the demise of the ATA?

Ps I'm going to be looking for a pair of shooting glasses soon. I will give L&M a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts