Trapshooters Forum banner

Great Report on Ross Puls....beyond expectations!!

1617 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Ross
Bought a mint Remington 870 Competition from Ross Puls of Georgia. He hand built a real wood case to ship the gun. That wood case was then packaged inside a cardboard box prior to shipment. I have now come to understand how well an item can be shipped if one really cares about the buyer receiving a shotgun with ZERO shipping damages. I saved the nice wood case just to remind myself how much time Ross spent to get my new shotgun ready for shipment. UNBELIEVABLE!!
Thanks so much Ross. Rick Kipp.....Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the text of the note I sent to Ross after receiving the 870 Comp. today>>>
Ross: Picked up my package @ the Post Office today. It goes without saying that I was amazed to see all the time and work that you went thru' packaging the 870 for it's trip to Texas. The gun is better than described and I am 100% satisfied with our deal. I just posted a thread on TS.COM under "for sale and wanted" thanking you for being just a super guy to deal with. Please read the post. I think you will be proud the be the subject of my writings.
Your newest friend in Texas,
Rick Kipp 979-542-2901

· Registered
606 Posts
I've known Ross for years & he's just that kind of guy. Always friendly & great to shoot with. He puts forth that extra effort. I'm proud to have him as a friend.

i_shoot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.