Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Remington 1100 Competition has a new look for 2011!! You can now have the same stock, forearm, and recoil system that Remington is using on this model on your existing 1100/11-87/870. Ken Rucker, Bill Davis and Jack West teamed up to put this package together for Remington. It consists of a Jack West stock with an adjustable comb and matching forearm and Ken Rucker's prefit Auto-Buster(tm) recoil reduction system with a Limbsaver Super Cell recoil pad. It includes all hardware necessary to install it yourself on your gun. NO GUNSMITH INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED!! We're calling this the "Pro-Combo" Stock Set. It's available in either Black or Carbon Graphic finish for only $399.95, plus shipping and sales tax, if applicable. They will be available for shipment in about two weeks. Go to my website (above) to see a picture or go to Remington's website and look at their new 1100 Competition!

This "Pro-Combo" stock set is available ONLY from Speedbump Stockworks, Bill Davis Enterprises, and Jack West. BE THE FIRST KID ON YOUR BLOCK TO GET THIS!! ORDER NOW!!

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There aren't any synthetic stocks for a BT that I know of........I can easily do a comb and Bump-Buster recoil system on your existing wood one, however.

Ken

·
Registered
840 Posts
Ken, how you been doin? Hope the cold doessn't reach you guys. I'll give you a call in the next couple of weeks, need to get another choke tube from you.

Bob

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.