Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that I must announce the loss of our dear friend and squadmate Dr. Harold Sims, of Macon, Georgia. He has suffered with bone cancer since last fall. He is now without pain. Please remember his wife Lisa and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
As announce at out State Shoot in early May, Harold will be inducted into the Georgia Trapshooting Hall of Fame this September at South River Gun Club.
We have really lost a good one.
Godspeed "TrapmasterHal".

·
Registered
272 Posts
It is with great sadness that I must announce the loss of our dear friend and squadmate Dr. Harold Sims, of Macon, Georgia. He has suffered with bone cancer since last fall. He is now without pain. Please remember his wife Lisa and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
As announce at out State Shoot in early May, Harold will be inducted into the Georgia Trapshooting Hall of Fame this September at South River Gun Club.
We have really lost a good one.
Godspeed "TrapmasterHal".

Thank you for letting us know. Saw the picture of him
in T&F and was shocked. What a class guy and friend to all. Glad I got to shoot with him at Bama last year.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
WOW What a shock, hadn't seen Hal for a year or two, he was a great guy will be missed by all. Prayers & condolences to family. Ross Puls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts