Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Their vendor bldg. at the NSSA COMPLEX in San Antonio has been cleaned out and leased by another vendor. Rumor has it that Great Lakes has gone under.

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
526 Posts
Stay far, far away from this guy. Had him send a K80 barrel to Briley for sub gauge tubes. Briley quoted 4-5 weeks. After 2 1/2 months I called Briley to find out the status of my barrel and they told me its been done for awhile but has not been paid for. After 2 weeks of trying to get in contact with GLS Arms with no success I called Briley back and offered to pay it on my own. Finally Briley shipped my K80 barrel to me. Kurt screwed up the order of chokes and I did not receive the ext. chokes that I was quoted. Received flush chokes. Kurt never returned my calls so now the credit card company is refunding some of my $$. I did not have my barrel for over 3 months. STAY FAR AWAY . Mike

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Had several problems with them: sent me the wrong 391 years ago and later sent me a cracked stock for a K80. Was able to return them but still a hassle.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought a P gun through them about a year and a half ago, it went very smooth. I thought they had a pretty good reputation at that time.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
I always admired the photography of the high-quality guns they offered. The manufacturers themselves seldom do half as well at presenting arms in a tempting format. Someone there really knew how to make a quality photo to show an attractive product!

Neil

·
Registered
14,120 Posts
Neil- Just a consistently colored background and some strategically placed lighting (and a good camera). I saw the setup first hand, was nothing complicated. Most people could replicate the setup for around 50 bucks plus the camera.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts