Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was over there sight seeing today. Lots of people, lots of campers, more venders than the last 10 years. Looks like the new board of directors has Mason headed in the right direction. Hallelujah ! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes, a bit. 4lbd of Titegroup, 4 and 8lbs of 800x, and a few others. Picked up 8lbs of Longshot for $136.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Just returned and it was one of the best. Shooters have put the shoot on their must return list, which was good to hear. According to those who should know the attendance numbers are up, good start to the MI shoot year.

Great job by the directors.

Don

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Don,

I must agree with you! The MTA BoD is doing a great job and both of the shoots that I have attended this year at Mason have been great.

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
The GLG was FANTASTIC! Kudos to all who made it happen. Great Job, Ladies and Gentleman.
Had a ball and shot it all!
Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
197 Posts
My only complaint is that Nip and Sip's food is just to dang good!!!..I must have put on ten pounds while staying down there!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
My friends and I from Illinois enjoyed the shoot, we shot from Thursday on to the end. A good shoot to attend. Thanks to everyone in the MTA that made it happen! It was a memorable shoot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts