Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert, as I probably will not see you again till spring, I just read your Grand American All Around interview in Trap and Field and wanted to say it was a great interview. So in addition to the congratulations for the Ring, you gave a great interview to Trap and Field!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Bob's one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and has been a top shooter as long as I can remember. I've had the pleasure of shooting on his squad several times, and he's always smiling and joking with everyone. We even made the "back cover" of Trap & Field, thanks to one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a Trap Shoot. It was about 10 years ago at the NJ State Shoot, and when you see Bob, please be sure to ask him about it!!!!
Congrats to him on his 2nd Ring, and hopefully many more!!!
Jeff Graupp

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was that the "let's see a pair"??

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
That was when we had the motor home and we were at Cicero with History Buff and his buddy George, along with Bob and Kate.

We had a steak roast that night, and Bob didn't let us down...The boy enjoys his food...

Site 206 perhaps, next to Jim Wright's. That's my V-10 Fix Or Repair Daily Ford Shasta.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,746 Posts
It was the V10 badge that threw me. Jean Marino had a V-10 in her's and it like Jim & Gwyn Weaver's motorhome next door. The only thing I was right about was Bobby & Kate... grin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts