Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Dead on Steve. Makes a good sport into a great sport! Cheers!
The reason I like to pre squad with my buddies. They don't get to as many tournaments as I do. Most are running out of powder, shot primers and wads. We try to help each other.
Steve

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I like to pre squad with my buddies. They don't get to as many tournaments as I do. Most are running out of powder, shot primers and wads. We try to help each other.
Steve
It’s really cool to get asked to squad with good friends. Helping each other is a huge part of it plus sharing their success when the magic happens

·
Registered
896 Posts
That's a good crew Don, I know cause I've shot with most of them over the years, always nice to see them at shoots, I've said it in the past and i'll say it again the great folks that shoot and the comradery are what really makes the shoot, God willing we'll see you in the spring bud.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Isnt it time for you'all to be heading to Arizona. Perfect weather now
Hoping they open the border so we can travel by vehicle. We flew last year and it was a load to fly with shotguns, accessories. Golf clubs and luggage! Hard to believe there is more risk in driving in our truck versus flying with 200 in a plane.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts