Trapshooters Forum banner

Great Easter story

1842 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  kcp99
Here is a great Easter story of giving. A relly nice gentleman with the screen name of Garry just did an extremely nice deed for me. I had bought a 20ga 1187 for the purpose of letting a young shooter with our skeet program called "Young Guns" who maybe couldn't afford one to use it. It only came with 1 choke and it was a mod. I started a thread looking for choke tubes on this website. Garry answered my WTB ad. I asked for a price for the 4 extended choke tubes he had shipped. I said nothing about my intentions. He PM me back and said he would give them to me and ship free. Just when u think the whole world is in it for themselves, someone like him comes along and pricks ur heart and lets u know there r still good, decent people left in this world! What a blessing for me. Thanks again Garry. Dale
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,399 Posts
IT DO!! Have a student shooter that needed chokes for a 391. Nice fellow sent him five chokes FREE and paid the shipping! We tried to pay him even after he said no charge. He just asked that we "Pay It Forward". Lots of good people amoung those intetnational terrorists gun owners!

· Registered
555 Posts
i too have had the pleasure of a very nice person paying it forward to a new young lady shooter at our club . it is nice to see that there are still alot of great people out here . kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.