Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I definitely agree there is something to the fact of taking every shot very seriously. I always try to think process over outcome and remind myself to LOOK hard at every target before calling for it. We all need to develop our own Pre shot routine, shoot your game.

Shoot Well! Mike

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Best trapshooting advice I ever got?

"Trap shooting is a game. Some people forget that. Don't forget it's just a game."
- Neil Winston

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
I think I need to change my username to Wad99...was only practice but I had another this afternoon. Damn 100 straight is tough!
Which one did you drop? First? Last?

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
8,040 Posts
Exactly why I am not Shotshell100. If the shoe fits...
And to quote @Dukefan ...
If you think you’ll miss the first or last, you will. Now that’s some good advice;)
I was hesitant to shoot this afternoon due to temperature being 95 when I loaded up but glad I decided to go.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's simple shot to break it. A good friend of mine told me that last week at league right before handicaps. I ended up breaking 25.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Adding such Draconian implications to missing a target doesn't work for me. It's a recreational pursuit, for Pete's sake! Not to mention that the underlying premise itself is pure nonsense.

If it works for you, though, have at it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Concentrate on one target at a time! Not 5, or 25, or 50, or 100. Simply one target at a time, execute properly and the score at the end of the day reflects that! This fickle game is grossly a mental challenge, breaking it down to small manageable segments is the easiest way to ward off the demons! It’s old school but it works!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts