Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Gamaliel will have the shell house at the Grand this year ? I am assuming they will but since it will be in MO. I'm not positive

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
There was another thread earlier this week where someone called them and they confirmed they would be at Linn Creek.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
I called Gamaliel and talked to them about that when the announcement was made for the Grand moving. They said they will be there. Just working out the details of where they will set up, and then they'll have to alert their suppliers since they normally get the shipments sent directly from the shell manufacturers to the Grand.

Apparently Linn Creek has a Shell House.

They said to call back late next week for more details.

Here's their number if you want to call them directly: 270-457-2825

Reactions: slide action

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
I called Gamaliel and talked to them about that when the announcement was made for the Grand moving. They said they will be there. Just working out the details of where they will set up, and then they'll have to alert their suppliers since they normally get the shipments sent directly from the shell manufacturers to the Grand.

Apparently Linn Creek has a Shell House.

They said to call back late next week for more details.

Here's their number if you want to call them directly: 270-457-2825
Tim: The MTA`S shell house is about 20x20 . It will not work for Gamaliel`s needs .There is a large building towards the west end with garage doors all around that would work . Building also has a kitchen to sell food from .

Reactions: jk80

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Tim: The MTA`S shell house is about 20x20 . It will not work for Gamaliel`s needs .There is a large building towards the west end with garage doors all around that would work . Building also has a kitchen to sell food from .
That building would be perfect and other than the dinner at the state shoot is normally not used. Plenty of room and good access.

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
That building would be perfect and other than the dinner at the state shoot is normally not used. Plenty of room and good access.
I`m thinking use chicken wire and close off say the first two East bays for tables for the hamburger stand and Gamaliel's could have the rest of the building which would be close to the floor space they have at the Grand . Easy access to the shell buying crowd . All doors could be padlocked at night for security .

Reactions: jk80
1 - 6 of 6 Posts