Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Although not listed here, Gamaliel says Remington Nitro 27's will be available at the same price listed for STS's.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still up in the air on going to the Grand but will again buy a sample of (or arrange for someone to buy for me) all the shells available and do pellet hardness testing on them.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: o-hale

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wow, these prices really reinforce how well we are treated by the Silver Dollar during their big shoots.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
These prices do seem to be higher than what other places are selling the same shells for. And FYI all the shell rebates (Remington, Winchester and Federal) expire at the end of JULY before the Grand.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
These prices do seem to be higher than what other places are selling the same shells for. And FYI all the shell rebates (Remington, Winchester and Federal) expire at the end of JULY before the Grand.
Cheaper than Rogers for the most part. I was going to make a trip up there, but I will just buy my shells at MTA and not have to haul them down.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,757 Posts
Nitro 27’s are always the same price as STS Light Target and Light Handicap over here...regardless of shot size or payload.
It seems the prices for both STS and AA have gone up about a dollar a box from last year, and this is the first year I recall where STS’s were more than AA’s per flat. It won’t change what I use because I shoot both, but just an observation.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
I usually buy from them and have done business with them for years. I might point out they may have the shell draw ( if they do like they do in Sparta ) and people can win a lot of shells if they are lucky enough to get drawn. BTW if you do not want to buy from them , there is always WalMart. This isn't ILL. and you don't have to live in a neighboring state to buy ammo in MO.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Yes I agree that Illinois is all about controlling the crime in the state by penalizing law bidding citizens. Crime is very bad in Southern Illinois and Chicago vertically has no crime at all.
Just like where I live. Tennessee!
If you take Memphis out of the equation everything is normal. Then of all people the Memphis Police Director Raullings goes to Nashville (our capital) and proudly gets up in the House of Representatives and states that more relaxed gun regulations would only add to more gun violence.
Well guess what! Things are back to normal in Memphis as holidays and more relaxed covid regulations have gotten everything back to normal in Memphis. The Blacks are killing the hell out of one another.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I usually buy from them and have done business with them for years. I might point out they may have the shell draw ( if they do like they do in Sparta ) and people can win a lot of shells if they are lucky enough to get drawn. BTW if you do not want to buy from them , there is always WalMart. This isn't ILL. and you don't have to live in a neighboring state to buy ammo in MO.
I agree it is not Illinois but I highly doubt if Wal-Mart in Camdenton or in Osage Beach will be carrying much more than they usually do which is only a few cases at the most.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I agree it is not Illinois but I highly doubt if Wal-Mart in Camdenton or in Osage Beach will be carrying much more than they usually do which is only a few cases at the most.
So Walmart knows there is going to be an increase in a certain customer demographic, you don't think they will load up? $$$$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 97 Posts