Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,
I'm sure a mess of you fool around with the data like me but I wanted to offer a spreadsheet containing the individual Grand events properly parsed in columns to allow you to filter or sort the data to your interest. I personally like to filter by my local states MN & WI to see who of my mates showed up. I've also cross-referenced each shooter to the 2015 All American Teams list so you can see which AA's showed up. It's every bit possible to find some errors in this data and it wouldn't hurt my feelings to get a head's up. I arbitrarily deleted zero score records from each event.
It appears that I cannot upload an Excel file to this thread (I tried and received an error for an unallowed file extension). I've saved it as a "macro free" earlier version (Excel 97-2003) to accommodate those of you who have earlier versions of Excel or compatible utility programs. I've uploaded the file to a dedicated folder on www.dropbox.com. For you to access the file there, you'd need to provide me an e-mail address of your choice and presumably you'd have to setup an account on that site. There is no charge for any of this. Alternatively, you can PM me and I'd be more than willing to e-mail the file directly to you.
I will update this file as new results come in. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss the data or receive a copy in another format.

R Langlois
River Falls, WI

Screen shot
upload_2015-8-11_8-41-22.png

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thank you for doing the work.

Does anyone know what the column "-P" is for? I assume it means the competitor played options?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump one time. I've converted all the Grand events onto individual tabs in an Excel file to allow you to sort and filter by whatever criteria you wish. The shooters from each event are cross-referenced with the 2015 All American Teams list so you can see who showed up and how they shot. PM me with your e-mail address if you would like the file (not allowed to upload an Excel file here). See my original post for an example screen shot.

R. Langlois
River Falls, WI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts