Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,
I've created an Excel file of each of the 2016 Grand event raw scores records. This Excel file allows you to sort or filter the results to your preference to perhaps see only shooters from a particular state, special category, class, etc. I'm unable to attach the Excel file here but I've placed it in a Dropbox.com folder. If you'd like a copy, PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and give me an e-mail address that I can add to the dropbox folder. You'll then receive a notice from Dropbox that an update has been made. I'll continue to update the file as events are updated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi people,
I've created an Excel file of each of the 2016 Grand event raw scores records. This Excel file allows you to sort or filter the results to your preference to perhaps see only shooters from a particular state, special category, class, etc. I'm unable to attach the Excel file here but I've placed it in a Dropbox.com folder. If you'd like a copy, PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and give me an e-mail address that I can add to the dropbox folder. You'll then receive a notice from Dropbox that an update has been made. I'll continue to update the file as events are updated.

Last bump. The file is updated through the Grand Handicap.

I attached a couple of pdf screen shots to give you a feel for the filtering you can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
Thanks! Nice to be able to slice and dice the results.

·
Registered
624 Posts
If someone knows of a format other than the one offered on the ATA website for the options payouts sheet please let us/me know. I''m a hack programmer and a PDF is a nightmare for me converting/importing to excel. I have read that newer options/software are available to do this, but I have been out of the loop since the 90's. I'm not afraid of doing the work but..

http://www.shootata.com/Portals/0/pdf/results/2016/Payout_Summary_FINAL_2016.pdf

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If I have to parse the data manually myself, I of course will, but since my request is simple, I am hoping someone can share the numbers they might already have.

All I am looking for is the total number of shooters, the total 100 straight, the total 200 straight and if it got there, the total 400 straight.

Thanks for your consideration.

jcouch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts