Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
36,787 Posts
Does anybody see the above mentioned link? Wish they would dump the red ink on blue background, hard to read.

Reactions: SES 1946

· Registered
36,787 Posts
Agreed. Shows up as orange on grey on my screen, but still tough to see. Sorry I wasn’t specific enough in the initial response. Anyhoo, V10 put it out there.
No need to apologize.

· Registered
602 Posts
The "link" is actually below the text "2021 Grand American Options Summary"

and says Events 1-24
I have not attended a Grand (hopefully next year!) and I'm finding all the information in the linked document a little opaque. Could someone explain what the following means in concrete terms:

50'S (2) - $20 entry, split 60-40% each group
Class AAA 1st 50 Total Entries: 18 - [email protected]$21.50, [email protected]$12.00

Is there a simple way to calculate what the champs brought home?

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
I have not attended a Grand (hopefully next year!) and I'm finding all the information in the linked document a little opaque. Could someone explain what the following means in concrete terms:

50'S (2) - $20 entry, split 60-40% each group
Class AAA 1st 50 Total Entries: 18 - [email protected]$21.50, [email protected]$12.00

Is there a simple way to calculate what the champs brought home?
Unless you have their score sheets there is no simple way.
That Class payout on 50 says there were 18 people paid to play. That 5 of them broke the first 50 and the ties divide feature paid each of them $21.50. And that there were 6 that broke 49 which paid them $12.00 each. Only the ones who broke 50’s got their money back plus a buck and a half. The 49’s donated $8 each.

Reactions: bosni

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Unless you have their score sheets there is no simple way.
That Class payout on 50 says there were 18 people paid to play. That 5 of them broke the first 50 and the ties divide feature paid each of them $21.50. And that there were 6 that broke 49 which paid them $12.00 each. Only the ones who broke 50’s got their money back plus a buck and a half. The 49’s donated $8 each.
For the same $20 entry the second 50 will show similar payouts. Each 50 uses $10. Add up 6x12 ( 60 ) and 5x21.5 ( 107.5 ) should equal ( minus a small admin fee ) the number of entries ( 18 ) times $10. It comes out right.

Reactions: bosni

· Premium Member
1,153 Posts
For the Grand anyway, the singles and doubles had only two 50's, first and last. The handicap races paid on three 50's, first, middle and last for an entry fee of $30. Single and double payouts tend to be pretty modest. Check out the payout on the first 50 of the Grand American Handicap last Saturday. There was only one 50 broken. Payout to that lucky individual was $2310.

· Premium Member
8,006 Posts
For the Grand anyway, the singles and doubles had only two 50's, first and last. The handicap races paid on three 50's, first, middle and last for an entry fee of $30. Single and double payouts tend to be pretty modest. Check out the payout on the first 50 of the Grand American Handicap last Saturday. There was only one 50 broken. Payout to that lucky individual was $2310.
Not bad I wouldn't complain!
Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.