Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one or two people to share a camper with myself and my two friends from South Africa.

We originally got a camper that sleeps 5 thinking there would be a contingent of South Africans coming over for the Grand.

However, due to the fact that recently their Rand currency has absolutely tanked against the dollar, several of the folks who were planning to come had to back out.

We have a camping spot on the grounds, number 743.

Anyway, looking for one and maybe two to join us and help defray the costs a bit.

Must be tolerant of "Kansans, and furriners who speak with funny accents."

If you know someone, send me a PM.

Reactions: Trapshooter

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Hmmmmm....

We talked about this a couple months back.

Hmmmmm....

·
Supporting Vendor
9,761 Posts
Sharing a camper with South Africans? I have images in my head of cannibals with bones in their noses and stuff like that. I think I'll sleep alone in my 2000 square foot motor coach, thank you.

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sharing a camper with South Africans? I have images in my head of cannibals with bones in their noses and stuff like that. I think I'll sleep alone in my 2000 square foot motor coach, thank you.
No, no, it's nothing like that. They're civilized. Mostly.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Sharing a camper with South Africans? I have images in my head of bones in their noses and stuff like that.
Not to mention any names, but a certain well known member here mentioned a few days ago about his wife having a chicken bone in her nose. My regards to the lady. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
29,274 Posts
No wait a minute. I just remembered, she is taking up with Sean Penn. never mind.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Tim,

I'm not going to the Grand, but if I was I would take you up on your offer....from what I've read on this site, you seem like a good guy and and I would like the chance to meet you in person someday. Hopefully that will happen and we can shoot some targets together.

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Charlize Theron is from South Africa, I'd share a camper with her.............if my wife let me.
Well, if you can't get Charlize, there's always Candice Swanepoel.

·
Registered
29,274 Posts
image.jpg

Naw, does not do much for me.

Reactions: timb99

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Tim I guess according to one banned poster it will be cheep beer- pork & beans-and hot dogs every night at the camper .
Works for me!

Reactions: KS-OKIE
1 - 20 of 51 Posts