Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little fun between rounds. On the Clay Championship Day, we decided to waste some time between hundreds and took the cart through the parking lot from trap 1 all the way to trap 127. In that one trip, we managed to find license plates from 48 states. Only 2 missing was Hawaii and Alaska. This is just the parking lot of the trap line, didn't include any of the camp grounds, lakes or sporting clays.

Just thought that was really quite amazing, there can't be many events in the US where you can see license plates from 48 states in about 20min time.

·
Vendor
19,786 Posts
What would have been really amazing is if you had taken pics of the personalized trap shooting plates. I bet you saw a hundred at least.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
What would have been really amazing is if you had taken pics of the personalized trap shooting plates. I bet you saw a hundred at least.
And some very unique ones at that. Some folks are very creative.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
So who has trapshooting license plates/tags?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just a little fun between rounds. On the Clay Championship Day, we decided to waste some time between hundreds and took the cart through the parking lot from trap 1 all the way to trap 127. In that one trip, we managed to find license plates from 48 states. Only 2 missing was Hawaii and Alaska. This is just the parking lot of the trap line, didn't include any of the camp grounds, lakes or sporting clays.

Just thought that was really quite amazing, there can't be many events in the US where you can see license plates from 48 states in about 20min time.
Well you missed one. Alaska plates were at the grand.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of the creative ones we saw was on a motorhome. It was "TRAPHSE", my wife didn't appreciate near as much as I did.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Now them are a hoot . Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
When I was a kid and at the Grand (Vandalia) with my Dad, looking for plates was a favorite pastime. We didn't have electronics to entertain us. Glad to hear that maybe someone is finding alternate activities that don't require a power source.

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
johnstag.jpg

Dang John, I am going to have to check out your license plate tomorrow at KCTA! haha

Reactions: KS-OKIE
1 - 13 of 13 Posts