Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to let you all know that I'm working hard on getting the Grand moved back to Vandalia. I'm doing this by ranting on all shooting websites and whining about the slum near Sparta, Illinois which currently hosts the shoot ( and don't get me started on the Kool aid-drinking f***heads that shoot in that God-forsaken place.)

I'm also in the process of getting General Motors to reintroduce the 1955 Rocket 88.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
We need to get those old trolleys refurbished and ready. Who in their right mind would want to park behind the bank they are shooting? I mean, that's just dumb parking that close.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Lets move it back I'm sick of driving right up to my bank....I like watching people try to cram their campers in a spot made for one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to let you all know that I'm working hard on getting the Grand moved back to Vandalia. I'm doing this by ranting on all shooting websites and whining about the slum near Sparta, Illinois which currently hosts the shoot ( and don't get me started on the Kool aid-drinking f***heads that shoot in that God-forsaken place.)

I'm also in the process of getting General Motors to reintroduce the 1955 Rocket 88.
ATA has enough money in the relocation fees from Years ago to purchase some new property correct?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
If they close Sparta The Gay Pride Group from Chicago, Minneapolis, and San Francisco has contacted the State of Il about buying or leasing the property for their headquarters...Chicago Sun times.

·
Registered
32,255 Posts
LOL

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Denny you are in rare form today my friend .

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
It really was fun to watch the crowd bump into the 27 yard shooters at the grand when it was in Ohio.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
We need to get those old trolleys refurbished and ready. Who in their right mind would want to park behind the bank they are shooting? I mean, that's just dumb parking that close.

I agree! I'd rather ride one of those God forsaken trolleys with my shotgun and two cases of new shells while standing up for two miles or whatever.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My late father was a Castings Engineer for Central Foundry GM, and he was in charge of the iron foundry for the Oldsmobile Rocket Engine. One time one of my friends stopped over to talk guns and Dad popped the pins and opened the hood of my friends 442 and Dad was checking out the engine when we came outside. He said "that engine will wear well due to the high chrome we were running that week!" Not sure how he figured that week it was made but it must have something to do with the numbers on the block or head?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts