Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win?? It look's like Travis Iksic from Washington may walk away with the title. He is at 397 with Pat Lamont 1 back. The kid is one hell of a shot. I witnessed him at the PITA grand last month and he won the HOA title there.All the scores aren't in yet but it's close to being a done deal

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Travis won!! Now that just proves how good he really is. He is tied with Harlan in the 1000 target HOA and I wish I was there to watch the shoot off ! Good luck to both of these great shooters!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I would be willing to bet that he beats Harlan for HOA. He doesn't even shoot that many registered targets but his average speaks for its self. Now as far as luckier???? Well Rick you know what I mean :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Am proud to say Travis is from our home club of Marlin, Washington , anybody heard of it ,,,???? They will be hearing more of this Young Man ,,,Mx8 Dave

·
Registered
230 Posts
For one whose ability to shoot a decent trap score is a score removed from the present, I'm tickled to see an individual come into the rare field of major recognition through accomplishment. That is how the sport, IMHO, best reinvests in itself and grows. NEAT!

Young people need to see that aside from the fun, that fame is still attainable for those willing to work at it.. and trap is most fortunate to have the school programs at their present levels of participation as well, providing a very happy melding of responsibility and recreation.

WOOT! WOOT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts